FASTSIGNS franchises are leading the way in the signs and graphics industry – a $29 billion dollar industry. For more than a decade (2006-2016), FASTSIGNS has been recognized by the Franchise Research Institute as a World-Class Franchise, based simply on surveys of its franchisees. FASTSIGNS asserts franchisee satisfaction is a result of their powerful franchise model.
Per-center gross sales average for a Full Service FASTSIGNS center is the best in the industry, by far, at $778,611 (per FASTSIGNS 04.30.2017 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and other sign franchises that disclose sales information in their FDDs.).
Tenet Financial Group just helped a new FASTSIGNS get funded in Northville, Michigan.
- Effective new franchisee training
- Ongoing, high-quality support from current franchisees
- Mutually supportive relationships within a community-oriented business
- Protected territories
- National marketing initiatives
- Additional Perks: Discounted Franchise Fees (50 percent) and reduced royalties in the first year for Veterans, reduced royalty fees for the first year using the FASTSTART program
Good Credit Rating
Minimum Available Capital: $80,000
Minimum Net Worth: $300,000 (with good credit rating)
Initial Franchise Fee: $47,500
Total Initial Investment: $187,329 – $267,520
Reach out to FASTSIGNS via their franchise website: http://www.fsfastsigns.com/own-a-fastsigns/
Explore your funding options for a FASTSIGNS Franchise with Tenet Financial Group: firstname.lastname@example.org