While there are times when the climate for new business owners can be more challenging than others, now is NOT that time. In fact, now could not be a better time to start a new business – especially a woman-owned business! How so, you ask?
According to this article on Fundera.com, there’s never been a better time to be a woman in business—and research is backing that up.
The article goes on to cite some pretty powerful statistics too, like:
- Women own 29 percent of small businesses in America today (a 68 percent increase over the last ten years)
- Women-owned businesses account for 10.6 million companies in the U.S.
- 1 in 5 entrepreneurial startup businesses in New York, for example, have at least one female founder
Then, the issue of funding gets raised and the whole article focuses on the negatives related to funding options for women. Here at Tenet Financial Group, we choose to support the other side of the proverbial coin because a 401(k) Rollover funding plan has absolutely nothing to do with your gender! If you have qualifying retirement funds and want to use them for a business startup (new business concept or franchise concept), purchase an existing business or recapitalize a new business, a 401(k)/ROBS (Rollover as Business Startup) plan could potentially be all the funding you need to start your woman-owned business.
Here’s a scenario to consider:
- Female (married, divorced or single)
- 46 years old
- Credit card debt less than 50 percent of available balance(s)
- No bankruptcies or judgments in the last 7 years
- 15 years experience in business management
- $50,000 in non-Roth IRA funds
- $20,000 in Roth IRA funds
- $10,000 in cash
Result: Excellent candidate for 401(k)/ROBS funding program with Tenet Financial Group, plus other loan types including SBA 7(a) loans, Home Equity Line of Credit and other funding options.
The future is very bright for woman-owned businesses in America! Let Tenet Financial Group show you how. Call today to learn more – 1-888-901-3335 – or visit our FREE pre-qualification calculator on our website.