Bloomin’ Blinds is a family owned and operated franchise, offering blind repair and installation to customers across the country. Founded in 2001, Bloomin’ Blinds is still operated and managed by the four original founders. While sales is part of the franchise opportunity, the Bloomin’ Blinds business model is also dedicated to retaining clientele, reaper higher profits and developing a base of repeat customers faster than a sales-only company.
Tenet Financial Group just helped a new Bloomin’ Blinds Franchise get funded in the Washington.
Franchise Awards and Recognition
- Franchise Gator – Fastest-Growing and Top Emerging Franchise – 2018
- Franchise Business Review – Top 50 Franchise – 2019
- Proof of Concept – Over 45 locations opened in the last four years
- Powerful Marketing Tools
- Low Start-Up Costs
- Advanced Training
- Family-Friendly Atmosphere
- Ability to Scale Your Business to Any Size You Want
Franchise Fee: $40,000
Other Fees: $22,570-97,425
Total Initial Investment: $62,570-137,425*
Reach out to Bloomin’ Blinds via their franchise website: https://www.bloominblindsfranchise.com
Explore your funding options for a Bloomin’ Blinds Franchise with Tenet Financial Group: firstname.lastname@example.org