Did you know that some of the largest business entities were founded by veterans? FedEx, Walmart and GoDaddy are among the estimated 2.5 million businesses owned by veterans, military service members and/or their spouses.
During National Veterans Small Business Week, Nov. 5-9, 2018, and year-round, Tenet Financial Group is honored to serve these men and women as they pursue business ownership and are seeking funding opportunities. In particular, Tenet Financial Group is pleased to offer funding assistance through the Veterans Freedom Loan Program, a $150,000 working capital funding option for active duty military, veterans and their spouses, available through the Small Business Administration.
The Veterans Freedom Loan Program information includes:
• Franchises, Home Based, Existing & Start-up businesses qualify
• Application Only (Upon Pre-Approval financial package submitted for verification)
• Approval within 1 business day
• No Bankruptcies, open Judgements or Tax Liens
• 685+ Credit Score
• Limited bank inquiries with-in the past year
• Provider/Packaging Fee due upon Pre-Approval from the lender
• Document Verification (Military, SBA Forms & Financials
• Verification of military status (i.e., DD-214 or current LES)
• Minimal net worth required
• 10% Cash Injection & 20% Cash Reserve of loan amount
• 1% Guaranty Fee paid by the Lender
• Bank Closing Fees netted from loan proceeds
• 10 Year Term, Fully Amortized
• No Pre-Payment Penalty
• Variable Interest Rate based on WSJ Prime Lending Rate + 2. 75%
• Personal Guarantee required
• Closing within 30 – 45 business days
Connect with Tenet Financial Group today to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-901-3335, x. 9.