At times, using credit to help fund your new business or working capital needs is a great option. Many business owners, with a good history of repaying debts in a timely fashion, utilize Unsecured Lines of Credit (ULOC) to expand their businesses, supplement cashflow or help take care of unexpected expenses. Unsecured Lines of Credit are generally an easy-to-access form of funding provided that you meet the following criteria:
- FICO® scores of 680-700
- No recent derogatories and no major derogatory items
- At least 5 years of Credit History is preferred
If you meet the above qualifications, the benefits of Unsecured Lines of Credit include:
- NO collateral required
- NO financials required
- Quick funding within 3-5 weeks
- Start-Up Businesses qualify
- Credit Partners (business partner, spouse, friend, or family member) can be used to qualify
Unsecured Lines of Credit (ULOC) are relatively low-risk for the business owner and comes with flexible repayment terms, making it easy to utilize as much or as little credit from your line as you want to, anytime and anywhere.
Connect with Tenet Financial Group today to learn more: email@example.com or 1-888-901-3335, x. 9.