Service-based franchising provides a tremendous opportunity to open a new business with low inventory and startup costs, plus little to few employees needed to start. Entrepreneurs who have exhibit these attributes are often perfectly suited for service-based franchising:
- Thrive on daily customer interaction
- Have a heart for helping people
- Good with their hands
- Prefer to be on the move and not behind a desk all day
The service-based franchise pathway allows the entrepreneur to take a franchise brand’s proven model and implement that model to develop a successful business. Support in the form of sales and marketing, technology, training and much more are typically included with the franchise agreement. It’s the perfect pairing of the owner and support team (i.e. franchisor).
If you are considering a service-based franchise model, several funding options are available for consideration:
- 401(K)/ROBS Funding – very fast funding, no penalty, tax-deferred, can be used as stand-alone funding option or as necessary cash injection for other loan types
- SBA Express Loans – up to $150,000 in working capital – fast funding, no business plan required, low cash injection, reduced lender transaction costs tied to the loan amount
- Unsecured Lines of Credit – fast funding, no collateral required, credit partners can be used to qualify
If you need funding to start or buy a service-based franchise, Tenet Financial can help! Contact us today to discuss your funding options – 1-888-901-3335 or email us at email@example.com.