Challenge Island® is a Franchise 500 Ranked International educational enrichment program with 80 locations in the USA and worldwide. Founded by an award-winning educator, author and parenting/education journalist, Challenge Island is at the forefront of S.T.E.A.M Education and 21st Century Learning.
Tenet Financial Group just helped a new Challenge Island Franchise get funded in the Detroit area.
Franchise Awards and Recognition
- Ranked #307 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 2019
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s Fastest Growing Franchise 2019
- Ranked #428 on Entrepreneur Magazines’s Franchise 500 2018
- One of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Best Franchises Under 50K
- Parents Picks Award 2018
- Franchise of the Year Silver Award – Franchise Brokers Association19 of the Pillar To Post Franchise Disclosure Document dated March 24, 2017.
- Proven home-based business with nearly 80+ franchises
- Protected territory with at least (30) elementary schools in purchased territory
- Unique comprehensive curriculum specifically targets most important educational trends: STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math), 21st century skills and Cross-Curricular learning
- Huge range of ages served from Challenge Island Junior (Preschool) to Challenge Island Senior (Senior Living Centers) to everything in between
- Can be operated on a full or part-time basis
- Low and self-controlled fixed overhead costs
- Year-round income potential with summer camps, birthday parties, field trips and other non-school based initiatives
- Extensive and on-going training with continuous, fresh curriculum provides unlimited opportunities
Liquid Capital: $50,000
Net Worth Required: $100,000
Total Initial Investment: $47,600-62,450*
Reach out to Challenge Island via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore your funding options for a Challenge Island Franchise with Tenet Financial Group: email@example.com