Tenet Financial Group (“Tenet”) provides certain content or services through its website www.tenetfinancialgroup.com (“Website”) which are subject to the following terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”). Your use of the Website and the Content (defined below) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Content. Tenet will provide you with access to resources and informational material on its Website, including, but not limited to, various tools, data collections, videos, audio files, software applications, photos, reports, text, educational materials, download areas, media, product information, and other miscellaneous sources (collectively "Content"). The Content provided by Tenet is for personal use only and any commercial use by you or a third party is strictly prohibited. All of the Content is owned or licensed by Tenet and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may print the Content for your personal use only, provided that the printed documents or material retains all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. You may not use the Content on or in any other website or computer networks. Any Content, information, documents you obtain from the Website shall not be modified, distributed, transmitted, copied, displayed, reproduced, licensed, published, performed, transferred or sold without the prior written consent of Tenet.
- Use Restrictions. The use of the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or in violation of the terms and conditions is strictly prohibited and will result in the termination of your right to use or access the Website and Content and any username and password issued by Tenet. Any unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Tenet server or to any of the Content is strictly prohibited. You are prohibited from using the Website or Content in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Tenet server, or the network(s) connected to any Tenet server. You agree that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with any other party's use of the Website or Content. You are prohibited from obtaining any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
- Registration. You may be required to register with Tenet in order to access Content on the Website. If such registration is required, you must provide Tenet with complete and accurate information in the online registration form. You will be supplied with a username and password once you provided the required information in the online registration. You are responsible to maintain the security and confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify Tenet immediately in the event you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information. Tenet shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any type that you may incur as a result of a third party (authorized or unauthorized) using your password or account. Tenet may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use the Website and Content for failure to comply with these terms and conditions set forth herein, for infringing copyright or intellectual property rights, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Security. Tenet does not warrant that the Website or Content is free from viruses or other damaging material or code. Tenet shall not be liable or responsible for any damages to you, your computer, or other property due to your access to, use of, or downloading of Content or the Website. If you download or copy Content from this Website, you are responsible for taking all reasonable precautions necessary to ensure the security of your computer and systems.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. TENET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. TENET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIAL OR CODES. TENET DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND THE WEBSITE.
- Limitation of Liability. Tenet, its employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website or Content shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, lost profits, loss of business or data, or punitive damages arising from or related to your access to, or use of, or inability to access or use, this Website or any Content, or the products or services on the Website. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tenet and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, and directors, from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your access and use of the Content and Website.
- Ownership of Content and Website. All Content, along with trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, registered or not, are owned or licensed by Tenet and are proprietary to Tenet. You acknowledge that all Content included on this Website, including, without limitation, the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, trade names, typefaces, graphics, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Tenet and/or various third-party providers. Reproductions or storage of Content retrieved from this Website, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code. All rights reserved.
- Changes/Modifications. Tenet reserves the right to update or modify the Content and the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. All updates or additions to the Content and Website are subject to these terms and conditions. We request that you review these terms and conditions whenever you access or use the Website. Your continued use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of any changes or updates.
- Non-Reliance. The Website and all Content have been made available by Tenet to the general public for informational and educational purposes only. The information provided is not tax advice, financial advice, or legal advice or opinions. You should consult your financial advisor, tax advisor or legal advisor to verify all Content provided through the Website before you make any decisions. Nothing on the Website constitutes an offer to sell or buy any product or service, nor shall the Content or the Website be construed as rendering tax, legal or investment advice.
- Unsolicited Ideas. Tenet will not accept or consider unsolicited ideas for our business (including, but not limited to, services, products or advertising), Content or Website. Tenet will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those unsolicited ideas and material or information that may appear on the Website. Any and all rights to materials and ideas submitted to us become the exclusive property of Tenet and you waive and release any claims against Tenet that arise from or relate to your unsolicited ideas.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Texas, without giving effect to conflict of law principles thereof.
- Termination/Survival. Tenet reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or restrict your use of all or any part of the Website or Content, without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. The terms and conditions relating to ownership and use of content, indemnification, limitation of liability, governing law and any disclaimer, shall survive any termination.
- Notices/Inquiries. Any notices or inquiries under these Terms and Conditions should be directed to Tenet Financial Group, Attn: Legal Department; 8248 Drop Tine Drive, #100, Benbrook, TX 76126.