Business Start-Up Funding
Tenet Financial Group is your “One-Stop Source” for all your funding needs. Our experienced team of professionals knows franchising and business capitalization and will consult with you to explore your funding opportunities and determine the best option(s) for you.
Whether you choose Equity funding, using our Self-Directed 401(k), allowing an entrepreneur to use retirement monies (401(k)/IRA) to capitalize a business partially or completely, tax and penalty-free from the IRS, and/or traditional Debt Funding, utilizing unsecured lines of credit or Small Business Administration (SBA) loans, we are here to help you realize your entrepreneurial dream.
Rollover as Business Start-Ups (ROBS)
Today many people are choosing to preserve their cash and obtain funding in other ways. One popular funding option is to access traditional IRAs or 401(k) funds (from a prior employer). If you have retirement funds and you have not yet paid taxes on those funds, you can use them towards the investment of a business. This can be for both new as well as for an existing business (for recapitalization). You are in control and you determine how much of your funds you would like to invest in your franchise or business.
If you have a 401(k)/IRA, your money is invested in one or more companies. You have the opportunity and right to roll over your retirement money and invest it into “your company” by buying stock in your new company, tax-deferred and penalty-free, and potentially start your company debt-free.
- Secure funding FAST – typically 3-4 weeks
- Gain business equity and improved cash flow position from start
- Accelerate business profitability by managing the amount of debt your new business takes on
- Set aside tax deductible retirement savings, up to $60,000 per year
- Tax deferred Exit Strategy Program when it comes time to sell your business
- Optimize business equity and value
Small Business Association (SBA) Loans are government-backed loans designed specifically for small businesses to help get their venture up and running quickly. We understand the qualifications needed to obtain SBA-backed funding in the current economy.
- Personal Cash injection of 20%-30%
- Collateral (up to 100% of loan amount)
- Credit scores (680+)
- Repayment ability
- Industry experience (2-5 years)
- Business Plan
Unsecured Line of Credit
We can help your business succeed by obtaining revolving business credit lines on your business’ behalf. These lines are Unsecured Revolving Business Credit Accounts that for the most part do not report to your personal credit. Funding ranges between $25K-$100K with a pre-approval amount within 24 hours and funding, normally, within 3-5 weeks.
- No cash infusion requirements
- No collateral requirements
- No pre-payment penalties
- Minimum FICO scores of 700 or better
- No recent or major derogatory items
- At least 5 years of credit history is preferred
- Check your scores at www.creditchecktotal.com
So, what’s the right option for me?
Each funding option has its benefits. Knowing which option is best suited for you and your business is our specialty. We help businesses get funding using a variety of options and we’d love to discuss it with you further. Connect with a Consultant today!